Saturday, March 15, 2014

My little Picasso

I had big plans this morning to take Ethan to his first tumbling class. I found a gymnastic place in Albuquerque that offers a Saturday morning Parent + Toddler class and was super excited to take my little man. Well, of course, the one Saturday I actually want Ethan to wake me up at 7am (and just assumed he would), that little stinker slept in until 9am! So there went that idea, lol. We'll have to try it again next weekend (and I'll set an alarm).

So instead of tumbling, we rolled right into our weekend craft. Rolled... get it? Lol. Okay, so I found a cute idea on Pinterest (of course) and figured I'd give it a whirl. Then after we finished the formalized "craft" portion, it was all free form for Ethan and he had an absolute blast! I'd never let him play with paint at home before, but it was so much fun. I'm not sure he really grasped the whole "putting paint onto paper" concept, but he really loved holding all the paint brushes and putting paint on his thighs, lol.  All-in-all it was a great morning. :)












And here's the end result of our formal "craft" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment