Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tim and Jess Visit

I know I'm a little behind in posting this, but for the long Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday weekend, we were lucky enough to have Matt's brother, Tim, and his girlfriend Jess come visit us. It's always awesome to have family in town, even if we really haven't figured out a lot of "fun" things to do with our guests. Visiting us here is more of a relaxing, chill sort of thing, which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing. :) So while I wish I had a list of exciting adventures we went on while Tim and Jess were here, the real highlights of their whole trip were bowling, dinner out and going to the playground with Ethan, haha.

Bowling!

Dinner at the only brewery in town, Roosevelt Brewing Company


At the playground

My happy not-so-baby baby boy <3

Digging with Uncle Tim


Matt, Ethan and Tim :)

I don't know why, but I love this picture of him running - so happy and free :)

Like I said, though, no matter what we do, it really is always wonderful to have friends and family visit us. So we're definitely looking forward to all the upcoming guests that are going to start rolling in right after Baby #2's arrival. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment