Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Downstairs Tour

I know I keep promising a "photo tour" of our house, but the upstairs really is still pretty scarce.  There are boxes in the master bedroom, curtains to be hung in Ethan's room and a new piece of furniture being shipped here (as I type!) for the office/guest room.  That being said, here's a tour of the downstairs of our house, and eventually, I'll take pictures of the upstairs! :)

This is our kitchen

Here is our family room

That's our front door

This is the view when you walk in the front door (that's our dining "room" all the way in the back)

Look!  Our fridge is magnetic!  Yay! :)

Here's our outdoor area (see the playground with the yellow slide?)

This is our view from the back of the house (see the mountains??)

And here's our laundry room, to the left of where I'm standing are two pantries (yes, two!) and directly behind me is the door to our garage

No comments:

Post a Comment