Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sunday Funday

This past Sunday was a great day.  We didn't do anything fancy, but we got out of the house and hung out together and just had fun.  The boys woke me up bright and early (typical) so I took advantage of the time to fully scrub down the house (kitchen, floors, bathrooms, etc.).  Then around 10am I packed up the boys and we ran some errands around town before going to Hillcrest Park to play at the playground and blow off some stink.
After enjoying the fresh air outside, we headed to McDonald's for lunch.  They have this awesome play area at the McDonald's in town (I know you're surprised I'm describing anything in Clovis as "awesome," right?? I think my standards for what is awesome has been affected over the last year...).  Anyway, there is a great seating area and a huge play area, so Bradley and I could hang out, while Ethan ran all over the place having a good old time.  And speaking of Bradley, that boy ate an entire cheeseburger all by himself!  I am not kidding!  He also had a cup of carrots, some french fries and a little bit of cookie.  He's definitely a growing boy. :)

  
  
 
After all our fun at the playground and McDonald's, we headed home to take naps (yes, all three of us).  The boys slept for 3 hours (amazingggg) and I slept for 2 hours (equally as awesome).  When the boys woke up we did arts and crafts and made Daddy a homemade Valentine's Day card.  It was just an awesome day all around. :)


One of Ethan's favorite things to draw is a train track :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment