Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A letter to my husband

Three years ago today I got to marry you, my best friend. My handsome, amazing, loving, caring, supportive best friend. My person in this world. My love. My rock. My everything. I don't know where I'd be in this world without you.

I know things have changed since those first few dates eight and a half years ago. Maybe we're a little less exciting, maybe we stay in a little more, maybe we party a little less, but I love every thing about our life and would never want to go back to the way it was. The way it was back then was wonderful, but what we have now is even more wonderful. Three years of marriage, two houses we've turned into homes and one amazing little guy we cherish every single day. It's been an amazing ride so far and I can't wait to see where this ride (and the Air Force, of course) takes us next because I know wherever it is, you'll be there, strong, standing right by my side, holding my hand.

Thank you for being exactly who you are. You have all of my love always and forever.









No comments:

Post a Comment