Friday, August 8, 2014

My jugglers

As most of you know, Matt juggles. It's a pretty sweet talent and one that I've known of since the first time we hung out (8.5 years ago - yikes!) since he brought juggling balls with him and proceeded to juggle for me in my college apartment. Ahh, memories. Anyway, fast forward to today and as you can imagine, Ethan loooves when his Daddy juggles for him. The word "juggle" was in his vocabulary before the word "banana." Well, technically, he still won't say banana, but that's neither here nor there. The point is, Ethan loves to watch Matt juggle. It took him awhile to figure out Mommy can't juggle, as he used to bring balls to me (when Matt wasn't home) and say, "Mommy juggle!" To which I had to sadly explain, Mommy isn't as cool as Daddy and can't juggle.

So the other day we took Ethan to the playground and Matt decided to take his juggling stuff and juggle for Ethan. Of course, the little guy loved it and was running around picking up balls and clubs and throwing them in the air saying, "Juggle!" trying to be like his Daddy. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before Matt is actually teaching Ethan to juggle, but for now, the throwing things into the air works just fine for Ethan.


I looove this picture :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment