Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy birthday, Ethan!

Today is our baby boy's 2nd birthday. Two years. Wow. Sometimes it doesn't seem possible that two years have passed by since we were blessed with our little amazing Ethan John. What an amazing two years they have been, too. Watching him grow from a little infant to the strong, smiley, full-of-personality little boy he is today has been the most amazing experience of my life. Not a day goes by that he doesn't surprise me with a new skill or talent, a new strength, a new word he's learned, a new understanding he's grasped. Have I said amazing too much? Because he is just that - amazing. I feel blessed every day of my life for him and can't wait to see what he will learn next, or better yet, what he will teach me.






No comments:

Post a Comment