Saturday, March 9, 2013

Always changing

I know it seems obvious to say that babies are always growing and changing, but it really is amazing to watch how much my baby boy really does grow every day. This week in particular was a big week for us. Not only did Ethan roll for the first time this week, he's also getting awesome at scooching across the floor. The days of having an immobile child are happily fading. :) So I put him in his crib on his back, walked away for two minutes and came back to find him like this - so smiley and proud of himself!

 
We also just upgraded from using the Bumbo to using a real high chair. I originally thought the Bumbo would work for us much longer, but Ethan's adorably chunky little thighs are just too big for him to sit comfortable in the Bumbo anymore, so now we have a Joovy Nook. I did a ton of research and so far am really happy with the high chair we chose. It's great for small spaces because it folds up so well and it is also easy for me to put him in the chair by myself because the tray doesn't detach, it just swings to the side, so yay!

 
With all this change going on, I'm just trying to remember to stop and appreciate every little moment with my six month old baby boy because I have a feeling before I know it I'm going to blink my eyes and have a one year old baby boy who isn't a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment